Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

Hi,

Sven Luther wrote:

> Oh well, i filled a bug report since --svn-prebuild doesn't work, so let's see
> what the maintainer has to say, but i kind of fail to understand this shell
> aliases thingy, what i really want to write is to be able to put a :
>
> prebuild="debian/rules debian/control"
>
> in some file (preferably debian/svn-deblayout, but debian/svn-buildpackage
> would do as well), and this being used. If modifying svn-buildpackage is what
> it takes to obtain this, then so be it.

Yes, svn-buildpackage really needs a package-specific configuration file
 to configure that kind of stuff. I have other packages that do not use
the debian/rules debian/control trick, and I'd prefer to be able to use
the same commands for all packages, and not having to handle different
shell aliases for different packages.

Well, let's see what's the maintainer will say ;)

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni