Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 11:53:59PM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> However, I'm not able to compile my packages anymore using
> svn-buildpackage, because it does a "svn export" and then builds from
> there. And because debian/control is not in the repository, it doesn't
> find it. I've pasted the output at
> http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debug/svn-buildpkg.
>
> How do you compile your packages ?

I had the same question. Both debian/control.in and debian/control
should be committed to the repository, by running
    ./debian/rules debian/control
yourself and then checking in the result.  It should
*not* be done automatically as part of building the package.