Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

Hi,

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:36:21 +0100
Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Ok, i modified both ledit and ocaml so they don't have hard-coded
> 3.09.0 all over, please have a look at what i did and comment.

After our discussion on the IRC channel (thanks Sven, Samuel and
Julien), I've also modified camlrpc so they don't hard-code the Ocaml
ABI version. I have used camlzip as example, as Sven suggested.

However, I'm not able to compile my packages anymore using
svn-buildpackage, because it does a "svn export" and then builds from
there. And because debian/control is not in the repository, it doesn't
find it. I've pasted the output at
http://thomas.enix.org/pub/debug/svn-buildpkg.

How do you compile your packages ?

Thanks,