Re: ocaml 3.09.0 and word from the RMs ...

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 02:10:52AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> So, it would be nice if all of you checked your packages, and saw if there is
> a problem and added it here, and for the approx, cduce, occurl, geneweb, ...
> maintainers to come forward and decide whether it should go in (and possibly
> be fast-tracked), or if we go with 3.09.0 for them.

Ok, so geneweb is 7 days out of 10, and approc 6 days out of 10, occurl did
got in and cduce we decided not to wait for, so i think it would be a good
thing for ocaml 3.09.0 to be uploaded to unstable once approx goes in, that is
4 days from now, which would be saturday or sunday, so let's schedule the
3.09.0 upload to unstable for next monday, does that sound reasonable to
everyone involved ?