Re: what's the right way to auto-create debian/control?

On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 08:09:26PM +0100, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Wouldn't it be possible to put these lines in a file
> (/usr/share/ocaml/autocontrol.make for example) in the package ocaml in
> order to be able to do this by just an include of this file in the rules?

IMO the best solution would be to write a cdbs class file (a makefile
snippet which integrates with cdbs). Other communities start doing that
for special purpose packages: gnome, perl, python already have their
classes, kernel developers are considering doing it.

Still, in our community cdbs is not widespread (am I wrong or I'm the
only user?)