Re: CDuce package

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:21:55PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Reference to undefined global `Token'
>
> What does that mean ?

It means that you haven't loaded camlp4 in advance. Try "#camlp4o;"
before the require and it will work fine. I don't know which is the
findlib magic which has to be put in META to make this happen
automatically.

> (I had to add libcurl-ocaml-dev, ocaml-ulex, libocamlnet-ocaml-dev and
> libexpat-ocaml-dev to get it work that far).

Aaargh ... we did the same work twice :)
But I committed before :-))
See my other mail.

> Moreover, should I depend on libexpat-ocaml, or libexpat-ocaml-dev ? I
> think the second solution is the good one, but it depends on
> libexpat1-dev. And I don't see why libexpat1-dev would be necessary to
> compile a CDuce-d generated program. Any explanation ?

Well, if you need the ocaml part of libexpat-ocaml-dev, then you will
also need libexpat1-dev at link time.