Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

This is rather strange. What do you mean with "to compile A"? Do you get
the error while running cduce on the .cd file or when using CDuce
compilation for ".cdo" files?

The second.

Anyway, have you asked on the CDuce mailing list about this dependency?

No, I didn't. But I'm not sure it's a CDuce issue. As far as I remember, the /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/cduce/META correctly states that CDuce requires Curl. But if on a Debian package point of view, libcurl-ocaml-dev is not available (which is the case in a sane pbuilder environnement), any compilation using «ocamlfind ocamlopt -linkpkg -package "cduce"» will fail. Won't it ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni
thomas.petazzoni@enix.org