Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

Go for the added dependencies.

Ok, so we let libcurl-ocaml-dev as Depends. But maybe there are other dependencies needed that I haven't seen because DemExp (the software I use to test CDuce) already depends on them ?

In fact, maybe I should check the /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/cduce/META file to see what needs to be installed in order to compile CDuce .cdo ?

If you agree we are really near the upload, am I wrong?

Yes, we have never been so close ;-)

However, several issues need to be checked/done before :
 - Compile CDuce with expat support
 - Add appropriate Depends: to CDuce
- Double-check the various debian/ files to make sure they are all correct and check that documentation is correctly installed

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni
thomas.petazzoni@enix.org