Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

 - Compile CDuce with expat support

This is done and committed in the SVN repo. However, I have not tested if CDuce still works correctly for the moment.

 - Add appropriate Depends: to CDuce

I've tested CDuce in a sane environnement. It told me that it was missing «ulex». But it was too late, and my bed was calling me ... I'll work on it this evening again.

However, I'm wondering whether librpc-ocaml-dev is missing a dependency : the /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/rpc/META file says that it requires «unix» and «equeue». As stated by «ocamlfind list», «unix» is distributed by Ocaml, but «equeue» is in a separated package (libequeue-ocaml-dev). Should librpc-ocaml-dev Depends: on libequeue-ocaml-dev ?

More generally, couldn't we imagine a semi-automatic dependency checker, that would read the META file of a library, check with the output of «ocamlfind list» and verify that all required dependencies are present in the package ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni
thomas.petazzoni@enix.org