Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

Don't know, Sven, you're the camlrpc maintainer, am I wrong?

I packaged camlrpc, and Samuel did the review and the upload.

My question was more : « Should I add libequeue-ocaml-dev as Depends: in the librpc-ocaml-dev ? ».

I'm working on dh_ocaml which approach this issue from another point of
package dependencies looking them up in a system registry. This approach
will work no matter if the package uses findlib or not.

Okay.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni