Re: ocaml 3.08 released, and sarge schedule ...

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 04:41:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> So, everyone, let's work on the 3.08 packages once you are back from
> vacation and everything, and let's try to make this happen. Unless i
> hear real negative stuff, i will make the upload of all my packages in
> the next week or so.

That sounds good, and I'd encourage you to do that absolutely ASAP.  I
think that there are a number of packages out there with 3.07 hardcoded
in even their build scripts, and all of the .debs will probably have to
be re-built (since they install stuff under 3.07)

-- John