Re: Coq ne compile plus avec ocaml 3.08.1

Hello,

I've applied Michel Mauny's patch which adds the required parenthesis
and it compiles again without any problem. Thank you for your help and
your quick answers.

I'll commit the new package in the svn as soon as it is up again. I
think it might be a good thing to make another upload now to fix this
and some other issues (like the dependency to ocaml-base-nox on non-opt
archs or the failing strip problem on arm).

Cheers,

Samuel.