Re: Cocanwiki package

Hi Sven:

The packages available from here:

http://sandbox.merjis.com/debian_packages

should resolve all the issues we have discussed, as far as I'm aware.

I made a few changes to where the example configuration files are
installed however, because I judged it made sense not to actually
modify the Apache configuration, even by dropping a file into
/etc/apache/conf.d/, just in case something went wrong.

Rich.

"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is
the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In computer
languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier