Re: Coq ne compile plus avec ocaml 3.08.1

> La compilation de coq ne passe plus avec ocaml 3.08.1, sans doute à
> cause des modifications de camlp4 (camlp4 parsing of patterns now
> conforms to normal parsing (PR#3015) ?).

Thankfully, that release was supposed to be a bugfix release.

In my mind, this would mean that the new software is supposed to avoid
breaking anything.....

Looks like ocaml developers and I do not share the same views on
stable releases....

Of course, I deeply fear what will happen for the geneweb
compilation. I just avoided it to be dropped out from sarge because it
didn't compile anymore with 3.08 : I don't want this to happen again.