Re: "pkg-ocaml-maint" alioth project requested

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 06:39:07PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:
>> http://svn.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=pkg-ocaml-maint
>> exists
>
> Yes, I've checked, but I'm not sure if SVN works.
>
> In this day I've no time to play with SVN, but if someone wants (and is
> able to) try it/play with it, just do it: I've added to the project this
> users (for DD the alioth username is the same as debian login name):
> - Jerome
> - Ralf
> - Remi
> - Sven
>
> You just have to go to the login page
> (http://alioth.debian.org/account/login.php) and use the "lost password"
> feature to get a new password.
>
> You can also write a brief web page for
> http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org :-)
>
> Please report here success/insuccess using SVN.

I've done the following :

- add my ssh public-key to alioth (Somewhere into what is labeled
"my page"-> "Account Maintenance" -> "Shell Account Information")
- create a ~/.subversion/servers file containing

--beginning of servers --
[groups]
debian-ocaml = pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org

[debian-ocaml]
svn-tunnel-agent = ssh-vanicat
--end of servers --

where ssh-vanicat is a script runing ssh with the -l vanicat option
(and all other option It' might have been given)

then

svn co svn://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint pkg-ocaml-maint

create a directory named pkg-ocaml-maint containing the copy of the
subversion tree.

that all for today.
--
Rémi Vanicat