Re: "pkg-ocaml-maint" alioth project requested

Remi Vanicat <vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr> writes:

[...]

> I've done the following :
>
> - add my ssh public-key to alioth (Somewhere into what is labeled
> "my page"-> "Account Maintenance" -> "Shell Account Information")
> - create a ~/.subversion/servers file containing
>
> --beginning of servers --
> [groups]
> debian-ocaml = pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org
>
> [debian-ocaml]
> svn-tunnel-agent = ssh-vanicat
> --end of servers --
>
> where ssh-vanicat is a script runing ssh with the -l vanicat option
> (and all other option It' might have been given)

followup to my own test : this work with the 0.22.2-1 version of
subversion, not with the 0.23.0-1 one. 0.23.0 is the one into unstable
now. One can still found old version of subversion into the at
ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org:/debian/pool/main/s/subversion.

I also have the i386 package on my computer.

--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr