"pkg-ocaml-maint" alioth project requested

I've just requested the creation of a new project on alioth providing
the following information:

  Full Name:

    Debian OCaml Maintainers Task Force

  Project Description (for the alioth administrators):

    We (debian developers maintaining packages related to the Objective
    Caml [www.ocaml.org] programming language) are going to start a
    collaborative effort for packaging and maintaining ocaml related
    tools and library not yet shipped within Debian.

    We plan to use this project for several purposes:
    - as a svn repository for packages collaboratively maintained
    - as an official place where maintaining the latest debian ocaml
      policy
    - as a staging area for testing packages worked on by wannabe debian
      ocaml developer before uploading them
    - as a web site where describe the debian ocaml packaging efforts

    Actually we plan to need a web site and a svn repository

  License:

    Other

    Explanation:

      Since we are going to maintain various packages on this alioth
      project, lincences will vary on a per package basis.  Regarding
      the debian ocaml policy it is going to be GPLed (actually is
      distributed inside the ocaml package).

  Project Public Description:

    Debian OCaml Maintainers Task Force: a collaborative effort to
    maintain software tools and libraries related to the Objective Caml
    programming language.

  Unix Name:

    pkg-ocaml-maint

As soon as I get a response, I will forward it here.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney