Re: "pkg-ocaml-maint" alioth project requested

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 05:05:45PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 04:39:56PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > I send this message when I discovered the project had been
> > created.
>
> You're right, the project was approved, I'm wondering why I haven't
> received any mail regarding that. I've received only whan mail, just
> after the submission, that tells me that in a maximum of 72 hours the
> project would have been approved ...
>
> I'm puzzled ... and I'm going to submit the support request.

Yes, i had the same problem with another alioth project i created. I was
expecting to get a confirmation mail, but never got one. Actually i just
checked and it was silently created.

BTW, howdo we join the project, do you need to add us or something such ?