Re: "pkg-ocaml-maint" alioth project requested

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 06:39:07PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> http://svn.debian.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=pkg-ocaml-maint
> exists

Yes, I've checked, but I'm not sure if SVN works.

In this day I've no time to play with SVN, but if someone wants (and is
able to) try it/play with it, just do it: I've added to the project this
users (for DD the alioth username is the same as debian login name):
- Jerome
- Ralf
- Remi
- Sven

You just have to go to the login page
(http://alioth.debian.org/account/login.php) and use the "lost password"
feature to get a new password.

You can also write a brief web page for
http://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org :-)

Please report here success/insuccess using SVN.

Have fun!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/