Re: ocaml-3.06 3.06-16 ready to be tested ...

> my problem is to run program like camlgrenouille : camlgrenouille is
> distributed as a binary package containing a #/usr/bin/ocamlrun
> script. I would like to be able to run it out of the box. Then
> diversion can be useful for having this ocamlrun in several package
> at the same time.

Diversions must not be used at all. They proved in the past, while
used by Perl to have multiple Perl at a time (because there
are different binaries, libraries and PATHS), to provoke

Nowdays, people use versioned packages with versioned binaries
and a default package which provides symlinks.

Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>