Re: versioned libraries dependencies

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 10:07:34AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Ok, what do you think about this proposal ? Did i miss something or is
> something blatantly wrong ?

I've, finally, read the issues related to the .sos.

It seems ok to me and I'm also for the conservative proposal (keep in
sync -dev and non -dev versions), all suggestion you proposed should be
added to the debian ocaml policy (for now it's IMO enough to just cut
and paste the last part of your mail).

I'm also looking for my slice of the debian ocaml policy regarding META
files, keep waiting ...

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney