Re: versioned libraries dependencies

Hi,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

I propose to add versioned dependencies between libraries like those
between libraries and the ocaml compiler/interpreter.

I volunteer to patch the ocaml packaging policy after some agreement on
this.

Sorry, I do not understand what needs to be added to the policy.
Do you want to add an explaination on how to work out the dependency
problems you described?

If no one (or 'noone'?) objects I will try this stuff on next releases
of ocamlnet, pxp, netclient.

Of course, no one objects, it is pretty standard.