Re: ocaml 3.04-5 in incoming ...

Quoting Sven (luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr):

> Notice that, i think, you still would have to depend on ocaml, altough it may
> not be necessary, because ocaml-native-compilers depends on ocaml.
>
> Also, your build depend on ocaml-best-compilers cannot be a versioned
> dependency.

Hmmmm. So, yes, I will have to Build-Depends on both ocaml-best-compilers so
that the most appropriate compiler is used...but also on ocaml so that I can
version the Build-Depends (geneweb needs 3.04).

At this time, the most appropriate seems to be :

Build-Depends: ocaml (>=3.04), ocaml-best-compilers