update: ocaml book

Hi OcaMLers,
   I received answer from the authors of the ocaml book in french, these
are the condition imposed by o'reilly on the redistribution of the book:

>  We only ask that the distribution of the book begins with a header
> mentionning that:
>
>  - this is the official distribution of the book "Développement
>  d'application avec Objectve Caml"
>  - the authors name
>  - the Éditions O'Reilly
>  - the ISBN 2-84177-121-0
>  - the original URL at O'Reilly site
>  - and the precision that those informations must be kept for
>  any further distribution.

These condition seems ok to me for including the book in free section,
but I also ask you for advice.
I have also asked the o'reilly to write down a formal license for the
book and, if possible, to release it under GNU FDL license; I'm waiting
for answer.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy