Re: update: ocaml book

The final requiremente imposed by a o'reilly are as follows: they want
the following to appear in each release of the book

This document is the official (1.0) electronic version of the book
"Développement d'applications avec Objective Caml", written by Emmanuel
Chailloux, Pascal Manoury, and Bruno Pagano, and published by Éditions
O'Reilly under ISBN 2-84177-121-0. Authors and publishers are willing to
make this document freely available, provided that
- the content of the official version is not modified without expressed
agreement of the authors or the publisher.
- unofficial modifications expressely state so, while always providing
users with a live pointer to the corresponding official version.
- this very notice is made easily available to any user of the document

Seems to me that this is ok with dfsg, anyway I am going to ask on
debian-devel. I will Cc: you the thread.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -