Re: camlimages

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 06:55:22PM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> > I agree with the strategy and with the diffusion of OCaml verb, but I
> > don't want to debianize a software that is almost useless.
>
>  As far as I know, there will be no new release of mmm. But it will
>  still be maintained so that it compiles using the last version of OCaml.
>
>  Unless it becomes a phoenix, I suggest not to debianize it.

Why not ? it was already in Debian, but was abandoned because the maintainer
did go away from all things ocaml in the days of the old licence and its
non-freenes. the orphaned package maintained it for some time and it was later
removed.

Why not ship it, if nothing else to test the ocaml compiler a bit more and
find more bugs in the debian packages when it gets autobuilt.