Re: camlimages

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 05:01:44PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> I would have packaged it also, and if you don't do it, i will.

no probs and, more important, no need to double packaging efforts.
I will resign from the ITP before doing it! :)

> We also need someone to look at the mmm program, it would be nice to have it
> working again. i repackaged ocamltk for it, but failed to find the time to

What you mean with "to look at": as developer or as packager?

If you mean as packager I think that is not the case do debianize it,
seems to me that MMM is a "resigned" project ... I don't know who is
developing it but some times ago I had a look at it and the web page was
stopped from 1998 ...
IIRC MMM supports only HTML 3.2, nothing more :-(

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro