Re: gwml/efuns

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> ok, but please send me the log. I will then just filter out the accesses to
> ocaml sourcedirectory, and thus know which files are needed (i guess it is
> only config.ml, not sure though).

ok, will start by just linking config.ml ;-)
any case, recall me about that, I have lots of things in mind these
days...

> The packages are more toroughly checked when going from sid to testing.

strange indeed, everyone knows that discovering errors "too late"
increase
"cost" (money and time) (just a "well known" software engineering law)

--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59