Re: gwml/efuns

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> If you manage to build it, could you save the log (using script, or whatever)
> and send it to me (gzipped and in private mail). This way i will know which
> part of the ocaml source it needs. (i think just building ocaml, and not
> erasing the sources will do it (dpkg-source -x and then debian/rules)).

Well, don't promise anything, but what I'll probably make is a link from
ocaml sources to efuns tree, and dpkg-buildpackage ...

> No problem, it get's accepted in sid, because the package is ok,
Ok, you mean that the (at least one) binary package is ok i.e exists,
but not necessarely the source package...
Well, surprising...

I was thinking that there are a lot of automatic checks before entering
sid...
--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59