Re: tuareg et/ou ocaml-dev ?

Sven> BTW, ralf, we could have ocaml install everything so that it
Sven> proposes to use ocaml-mode by default, and have ocaml-utils
Sven> propose to switch that to tuareg-mode, either system wide , or
Sven> user wide (don't know if this is possible) or at least tell the
Sven> user what to do to make use of it.

Yes, I think that's what Ralf proposed, and it makes sense.  The ocaml
package could set up both the autoloading of caml-mode.el and its use
for all the appropriate file types in the startup file.  The utils
package can just say in its README how to modify that setup per user.

So, nothing special needs to be done for the utils (as long as the
file names don't conflict: is tuareg really in tuareg-mode.el?).

I can send the Emacs setup file(s) if Ralf is too busy.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
EngSoc adopts market economy: cheap is wasteful, efficient is expensive.