Re: tuareg et/ou ocaml-dev ?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 01:45:23AM -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> Er, _alternatives_, not diversions, is the proper mechanism for this.
> I am not a Debian maintainer (yet), but I seem to know a bit more
> about the system than some official maintainers :(

Sorry, i never used that stuff, ...

but i guess you are right, it should be alternatives, and i am sure, if both
can be installed at the same time, it would be best to have both installed at
the same time.

But then now, i am a vi user, and thus am not much into emacs. Hope Ralf will
handle this right.