Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

Hi,

> > Perhaps consider making sure that you'll have some advocates _before_
> > starting the process.
> >
> > I'd also try to contact tobi and elbrus to check if they consider you
> > better than you were last year, and if their concerns are now taken care of.
>
> I've been sponsoring some of his packages the last year, and it does
> seem that he has learned to be more mindful of how uploads can affect
> other people, I'd be happy to advocate him for DD at this point, but I
> agree that it's prudent to talk to tobi and elbrus as well to confirm.

Thank you very much for advocating me and I am aware of what happened in the
lawsuits previously because of my immaturity in the past. And I agree to wait
for the other DDs to return for approval.

https://nm.debian.org/process/736

See you later!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian Wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/coringao