Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 06:33:53PM -0300, Carlos Donizete Froes wrote:
> Due to previous attempts that I made, for fear of happening again, I would like
> to become at least a Debian Contributor, with the guest account.

I understand the recognition bit, but a guest account can be requested
only for specific reasons.
Usually those reasons are one of:
 * need to debug an architecture-specific bug (likely an FTBFS)
 * need to access a machine to do some specific work (example: buildd
   admin, listmaster, …)
The whole point of a guest account is to have access to a debian.org
machine, but there needs to be a necessity behind the request.

As a simple explenation: I need to provide DSA with specific machine
names that needs to whitelist your account… what would I even write
there, after reading your request? :)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo