Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, 10:36 pm Carlos Donizete Froes, <coringao@riseup.net> wrote:

For nm.debian.org, at 2020-04-17:
I would like to apply to change my status in Debian to Debian Contributor,
with guest account.

Did you apply for the right thing here?  Your application text below looks more like a DM application, while you don't mention things like FTBFS or arch-specific issues that I'd expect from a dm_ga application.

If it's indeed wrong please close the process (there is a button on the website) and reopen a new correct one :)
(FD could potentially change a process target, but it's something we never do as there are potential subtle details between each that it's just better to start over)

I work helping the Debian Games team, where I have some packages like:
osmose-emulator, jag, pekka-kana-2, blastem, pokemmo-installer, runescape,
among others and new projects that I am contributing and that I would like to
continue doing as a maintainer to help with the uploads as well.