Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

Perhaps consider making sure that you'll have some advocates _before_ starting the process.

I'd also try to contact tobi and elbrus to check if they consider you better than you were last year, and if their concerns are now taken care of.

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020, 10:29 pm Carlos Donizete Froes, <coringao@riseup.net> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

> Time to take the leap and apply for DM, Carlos.

Ok, I will cancel this process and generate a new one, but as DM. :)

Thanks!

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian Wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/coringao