Re: Carlos Donizete Froes: Declaration of intent

Hi Mattia,

> Did you apply for the right thing here?  Your application text below looks
> more like a DM application, while you don't mention things like FTBFS or arch-
> specific issues that I'd expect from a dm_ga application.
>
> If it's indeed wrong please close the process (there is a button on the
> website) and reopen a new correct one :)
> (FD could potentially change a process target, but it's something we never do
> as there are potential subtle details between each that it's just better to
> start over)

Due to previous attempts that I made, for fear of happening again, I would like
to become at least a Debian Contributor, with the guest account.

With that, at least, I will feel more motivated to have this recognition. :)

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a coringao]
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Debian Wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/coringao