Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 12:39:24AM -0300, Tassia Camoes Araujo wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 01:58:16PM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > Furthermore, looking at
> > https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/koike-guest@alioth/ I can
> > see only contributions to bugs.d.o,
>
> Please do not assume that contributors.d.o is a comprehensive
> source of information. Unfortunatelly, we still don't have the means to track
> contributions from all sorts, especially those more 'difuse', that happen more
> in real life than in code repositories.

Of course I do not assume such a thing.  But the application talks only
about techinical stuff: work with EFI (btw, I do remember her pushing
for EFI signing on IRC) and cloud teams.  Those are totally things that
happen in code repositories.
Only one advocacy mentions work on DC19.

But anyway, contributors.debian.org was made with the exact porpuse of
making traking non-packaging contributions more easily.  I recomend
anybody that is involved in any of those fields to have a look at it,
write up a data source (which is incredibly easy to do) to submit
contributions data (iirc there were talks about hooking up something
pseudo-directly on salsa, not sure how this progressed).

> Helen has act as a Debian advocate and mentor for newbies for a while

This wasn't mentioned in the application.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :