Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

Hello,

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 01:58:16PM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> Furthermore, looking at
> https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/koike-guest@alioth/ I can
> see only contributions to bugs.d.o,
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?correspondent=helen.fornazier@gmail.com&archive=both
> lists only 5 bugs.  Personally I consider somebody that interacted with
> only 5 bugs in the bts to not have enough knowledge of the bts to be
> neither DM nor DD (but that's could easily be just me!).

Please do not assume that contributors.d.o is a comprehensive
source of information. Unfortunatelly, we still don't have the means to track
contributions from all sorts, especially those more 'difuse', that happen more
in real life than in code repositories.

Helen has act as a Debian advocate and mentor for newbies for a while
now, and her interactions with the community make me comfortable with
having her as a member of the project with voting rights.

Furthermore, her request is to be a non-uploading DD, so having 5 interactions
with the BTS should count as a positive point IMHO.

Cheers,

Tassia.