Re: bits from the NM process: advocacy, no more AM reports, AMs needed

* Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org>, 2012-05-29, 17:34:
It's infinitely less efficient for people who are not okay with running untrusted, often non-free (or even undistributable) code on their machines.

I'm sorry but where do you see non-free code?

That was a general comment about craziness of enabling JavaScript; I didn't check if it applied directly to nm.d.o.

AFAICS, it is using jQuery and jQuery TableSorter, which are both free software. Admittedly, it is using a minified version of the libraries

... which is violation of their license.

--
Jakub Wilk