Re: bits from the NM process: advocacy, no more AM reports, AMs needed

On 29/05/12 17:10, Jakub Wilk wrote:
It's infinitely less efficient for people who are not okay with
running untrusted, often non-free (or even undistributable) code on
their machines.

I'm sorry but where do you see non-free code?

AFAICS, it is using jQuery and jQuery TableSorter, which are both free
software. Admittedly, it is using a minified version of the libraries
but I still would not qualify that by "non-free". The rest of the JS
code is inlined in the html page and I beleive is written by Enrico himself.

Besides, as a DD, you may as well inspect the running code behind the
website by connecting to nm.debian.org. You'll be able to check what the
code is really doing. So I don't see any argument when you say
"untrusted code".

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي