Re: DM application of Jonathan McCrohan

On Fr, Mai 25, 2012 at 00:12:50 (CEST), Jonathan McCrohan wrote:

> Hi,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages wavemon, transmission-remote-cli and
> nyancat, and I co‐maintain the packages lcd4linux and libconfig.
>
> My GnuPG key 0xA1879DDB is signed by the Debian Developers Barak A.
> Pearlmutter, Marcin Owsiany and Martín Ferrari.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I support Jonathans application as Debian Maintainer. The latest changes
in the lcd4linux and libconfig packages were conceived and implemented
by Jonathan alone, so that no further comments from my side were
necessary. Jonathan also conducted a non-trivial library transition,
which was coordinated properly with the Debian Release Team. I'm
therefore confident that Jonathan can be trusted to upload future
changes to those packages at his own discretion.

Cheers,
Reinhard

--
Gruesse/greetings,