Re: bits from the NM process: advocacy, no more AM reports, AMs needed

Mehdi Dogguy dixit:

> On 29/05/12 14:21, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> Enrico Zini dixit:
>>
>>> [1] https://nm.debian.org/public/findperson/
>>
>> No, the form is missing the submit button, this doesn’t work.

> Did you enable JavaScript ? Did you try to hit "enter"?

I tried to hit Enter, yes. I must *strongly* protest the creation
of new webpages that are not accessible, and requiring ECMAscript
is preventing all Lynx users from accessing it.

That being said, I even tried M*zilla Firef*x 15 (nightly build),
to no avail.

>>> [2] The DD needs to have their webpassword set, which every DD can do at
>>>    https://db.debian.org/login.html
>>
>> This doesn’t work either, I can log into db.d.o but not here,
>> sso.d.o says: 「Access denied. The username / password combination
>> you entered is invalid. Please try again.」

> You must set your sso password through the db.debian.org interface.

Ah, that’s new. The announcement read as if the same password as
we use to log into db.d.o was used here.

Setting it doesn’t allow me to log into SSO either, though.
(And yes, with a GUI browser, and ECMAscript enabled.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even