DM application of Jameson Graef Rollins

Hello, all.  This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian
Maintainer [0].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and I wholeheartedly agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the following packages:

monkeysphere
debirf
xul-ext-monkeysphere

and I co-maintain:

cereal (with Daniel Kahn Gillmor)
notmuch (with Carl Worth)

As I was on the Debconf10 local team, I had the good fortune of having
my GnuPG key [1] signed by many Debian Developers:

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@debian.org>
Micah Anderson <micah@debian.org>
Clint Adams <clint@debian.org>
David Bremner <bremner@debian.org>
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
Jonas Smedegaard <js@debian.org>
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
Andrew McMillan <andrew@morphoss.com>
Gunnar Eyal Wolf Iszaevich <gwolf@debian.org>
Holger Levsen <holger@debian.org>
Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy@debian.org>
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>
... among others.

I very much look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.  Thank you for
your attention.

jamie.

[0] URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
[1] OpenPGP fingerprint: B65D085B94117B813160B659ED34CEABE27BAABC