Re: DM application of Jameson Graef Rollins

On Mon, 16 May 2011 00:12:08 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins <jrollins@finestructure.net> wrote:
> Hello, all.  This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian
> Maintainer [0].

As dedicated Debian advocate, Jamie has been a positive contributor both
technically and socially in many debian-related events, from DC10
organizing to bug squashing parties, novice nights, workshops,
etc. Jamie is comitted to the principles of the project and it shows in
his enthusiasm, his technical contributions and his packaging work.

I'm happy to advocate for Jamie's DM application. There is no reason
that he shouldn't be a Debian Maintainer, or better a DD if he choses to
go there next.

micah