Re: Continue NM Application With New Key

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 06:40:09PM -0400, Andres Mejia wrote:

> I believe it's going to be much simpler (at least for me) to continue the NM
> process with my new key instead of my old key, instead of waiting to meet
> someone who's willing to sign my old key.
>
> Could I now continue the NM process with my new key?
>
> This is my new key.
> pub   4096R/53C854DF 2011-04-07
>       Key fingerprint = 2655 978E A053 D586 597F  E5D6 3FB9 C78A 53C8 54DF
> uid                  Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>
> uid                  Andres Mejia <ceros@xbmc.org>
> uid                  Andres Mejia <amejia2@gmu.edu>
> uid                  Andres Mejia <andres.mejia1@gmail.com>
> sub   4096R/0A753348 2011-04-07

Sure, no problem.

Just a formality: can you please answer these questions again, signing
with the new key?

 - - - - - - - -

  Do you agree to uphold the Social Contract and the DFSG in your Debian
  work?

  If you are accepted as a Debian developer, you will get accounts
  on the Debian machines. Have you read the Debian Machine Usage
  Policies (DMUP) at http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup ? Do you
  accept them?

Ciao,

Enrico