Re: Advocating Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> On 17-Feb-2010, martin f krafft wrote:
> > - His style of communication seems to rub some people strongly who
> > have much credit to their name from their contributions in Debian. I
> > suggest for Ben to take a lesson from that
>
> This, in particular, I would like specific references for so I know
> what people are objecting to.

Thanks again to Steve Langasek for responding to this request for
specifics, and also to several people who sent me private messages with
other viewpoints.

I feel I now have a better handle on the degree to which “style of
communication” is a factor for various existing DDs in objecting to a
Debian Developer application.

More information is always welcome, and I think this is a topic of
procedure that deserves exposure; but I'm no longer waiting for the
specifics of my case as requested above.

Cheers to all.

--
 \       “We jealously reserve the right to be mistaken in our view of |
  `\      what exists, given that theories often change under pressure |