Re: Advocating Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>

also sprach NM Front Desk <recommend@nm.debian.org> [2010.02.13.1953 +1300]:
> Auth-Key: nmauthde50a65f6ca12de6b8be4b805e989f6a
> Applicant: Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

I actually thought Ben was a DD already. He's very active on lists,
and he's been around for years. I have uploaded one package of his
(bugs-everywhere), which was top quality. While that would normally
not be enough, I have statements available from 7 other DDs[0] who
have sponsored Ben previously, and who have reached the same
conclusion: he knows what he's doing, his packages are of good
quality, and it would be good to have him be a DD.

0. Patrick Matthäi, Christoph Egger, Michal Čihař, Kartik Mistry,
   David Watson, Wouter Verhelst, Lars Wirzenius (emeritus)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"eine schlechte sache erregt, eine gute verträgt viel kritik."
                                                    -- charles tschopp