Re: Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale advocated for the DM keyring in beta test (Was: Re: call for seconds - request for removal of DM registrations)

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 04:01:55PM +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
> If no such messages already exist, can you ask DD's who have worked with
> Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale to write such advocacy messages on
> debian-newmaint?

Here goes my advocate message as DM for Miriam Ruiz.

Miriam currently does an amazing job inside of the Debian Games team. Before
the games team, she was alredy deep involved in Debian, for example, you can
find this tutorial wrote by her in the beginning of 2005 [0]

She is doing since long time ago, an incredible work with gnash, and we really
have to thank her have programs like fretsonfire on the achive (clarying
licences stuff is never fun).

I use to sponsor her some packages that are always flawless and I happily
co-maintain with her a couple of packages.

Ana

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2005/01/msg00019.html
(Sorry, i can not find the right link in the mifgrated d-w wiki :( )