Re: Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale advocated for the DM keyring in beta test (Was: Re: call for seconds - request for removal of DM registrations)

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 16:35 +0200, Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> writes:
> > solved by an apology but by completing the remaining formal steps for
>
> Here we go then - happy now, or are there still some steps missing?

Can you find real advocacy messages for Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale,
similar to these for Fathi?

Advocates:
 madcoder - http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/03/msg00103.html
 stratus - http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/03/msg00135.html
 ana - http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/03/msg00131.html

If no such messages already exist, can you ask DD's who have worked with
Miriam Ruiz and Cameron Dale to write such advocacy messages on
debian-newmaint?

Regards,

Bart Martens