Re: DM advocacy message for Martín Ferrari

On 8/7/07, Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil@kaunas.init.lt> wrote:
> Why here so many talks about the message on debian-devel-announce,
> which really does not exists? There was no message about results
> for General Resolution.

Yes, there is [1].

I'm checking all old messages related on it.  For that the confusion.
For that I  apologize. I thougth initially doesn't have an agreement,
but was a mistake. I agree with the final resolution.  Some procedures
are better now.

Regards.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/08/msg00002.html

> --
> Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil@kaunas.init.lt>

--
Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656